Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock is one of the main issues which most Samsung device users face. So in this article, we are going to share how you can fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock on your android devices. This method works best on Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S6, J series, and all other android smartphones. If you carefully follow the instructions given below, you can easily fix the FRP lock issue.
No doubt Samsung is one of the best and top smartphone manufacturers in the world. In the last couple of years, they introduced various smartphones to gain the trust of the users. But there is an issue on the Samsung device known as “custom binary blocked by frp lock”.
So below we are sharing the working solution for this problem. After following the procedure given below you won’t face the problem again.
Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Fix
In case you are not familiar with binary counter, then you need to know that Samsung devices are a binary counter. When you try to install a custom recovery such as custom ROM then the binary counter increases.
So this makes a factory reset protection feature to lock custom binary. It’s because the binary counter gets increased. So when you restart your device next time, a message will show on your screen. This message will show like: “Custom binary blocked by FRP lock”
- First of all, you need to download Odin3 from the download link given below.
- Once you have downloaded the file then open the zip folder and extract it.
- Now find the .exe file and double click on it to start the installation process.
- Next, grab your Samsung device and press the power, volume down, and home button at the same time. Hold them for 3-4 seconds and your device will enter into download mode.
- You will get a warning message but you should ignore it. Now your device is in download mode.
- Open the Odin app on your PC and connect your Samsung device. Odin app will automatically detect it. Now select the required files.
- You will find all these files in the zip folder you downloaded earlier. Once you have selected the required files, click on the start button.
- It will take some time to start the software updates and complete the whole process.
- Once the process completes, disconnect your Samsung device and restart it.
So this is the complete guide about how to fix custom binary blocked by FRP problem. Make sure to follow all the steps carefully to get rid of this FRP. Don’t forget to visit FRP bypass apk to know frp bypass methods for different android devices.